Run Jericho 2020 will be held on 21st June.
Sponsorship & Donations
Funds raised from the run will be donated to the St Barnabas school PTA, a registered charity. Please consider donating additional funds for the St Barnabas playground.
Run Jericho T-Shirts can be bought on the day of the run.
Please read the following important information:
Timing and Numbers
Every runner participant will get a race number and must compete the emergency medical information section on the back of the form. Race numbers will be distributed at the check-in desk from 8.00am onwards. Adult Runners’ times will be logged and published on www.runjericho.com after the run. A large timer clock at the start/finishing point is provided.
Start and End Point
St. Barnabas Primary School, Hart Street, Oxford, OX2 6BN
Disabled entries and special requirements
The course has uneven foot bridges, narrow gates and uneven surfaces. For more information and specific questions please contact the race committee and consult the race information. There are no restrictions on audio devices (ipods etc.)
Health and Safety
First aid is available and an ambulance will be present during the race (both on the course and at the base)
Participants are requested to wear suitable clothing, drink sufficiently especially if it is hot, and to carry additional water supplies if they are likely to need water before the 5K point.
Note: By registering for this race the the runner accepts that:
- All participants in the 10K run must be 15 years or over on 16th June 2016 and be amateurs as defined by UKA rules. Any children running in the 1mile kids’ fun run must be of primary school age, from reception to year 6, on the day of the race. Children outside of this age range will not be permitted to run, even if registered.
- The registered runner(s), including children, is/are medically fit to run and enters at his/her own risk;
- St Barnabas School PTA, through the provision of a place in the Run Jericho, bears no responsibility for any injuries that may be sustained during the race or in training for the race; nor does it make any judgment on the runner's fitness or ability to run the race. If the runner has a medical condition, they should consult a doctor to ensure that they are fit to compete in the race before accepting this place with Run Jericho.
- The organisers reserve the right to delay or cancel the event in case of adverse weather conditions or other circumstances beyond their control. This is determined solely by the race organisers. Entry fees are not refunded, even in the case of event cancellation.
- Photographs and videos will be taken for publicity purposes and images may be used by the race organisers.