Registration is open
We are very pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 10k run, 5k run and the 1 mile fun run.
After registration, please explore this site for more information about the event, tips on how to prepare for the race, how to become a sponsor or how to become a volunteer.
Adults’ 10K race
- £25 per runner
- Entrants must be 15 or older
Find more information about our adult 10K race and register for the race.
- £15 per runner
- Entrants must be 12 or older
Find more information about our 5K race and register for the race.
Children’s 1-mile fun run
- £10 per runner
- The race is only available for children of primary school age (reception to year 6)
- All runners under 6 must be accompanied by an adult (the adult does not need to register)
Find more information about our childrens’ 1-mile fun run and register for the race.
Donating to St Barnabas
By signing up to run in Run Jericho you have already supported St Barnabas Primary School. Thank you! Should you wish to donate additional funds for St Barnabas, please go to our donation page.
By registering for any of these races the runner accepts that:
- All participants in the 10K run must be 15 years or over on 16th June 2016 and be amateurs as defined by UKA rules. Any children running in the 5K race, must 12 or older on the day of the race. Any children running in the 1mile kids’ fun run must be of primary school age (This means that they will be attending school from Reception up to year 6, on the day of the race). Children outside of this age range will not be permitted to run, even if registered, as our insurance will not cover them.
- The registered runner(s), including children, is/are medically fit to run and enters at his/her own risk;
- St Barnabas School PTA, through the provision of a place in the Run Jericho, bears no responsibility for any injuries that may be sustained during the race or in training for the race; nor does it make any judgment on the runner’s fitness or ability to run the race. If the runner has a medical condition, they should consult a doctor to ensure that they are fit to compete in the race before accepting this place with Run Jericho.
- The organisers reserve the right to delay or cancel the event in case of adverse weather conditions or other circumstances beyond their control. This is determined solely by the race organisers. Entry fees are not refunded, even in the case of event cancellation.
- Photographs and videos will be taken for publicity purposes and images may be used by the race organisers.
Registration is now open!
Sunday 11th June 2023
St. Barnabas Primary School, Hart Street, Oxford, OX2 6BN
- 8:00 check-in
- 9:00 1-mile race starts
- 9:35 5K race starts
- 9:45 10K race starts
For more information, visit race day FAQs. Please read our COVID-19 information prior to coming to the event.
We NEED you!
Run Jericho is an event created by and run by volunteers, and we always need willing helpers. Whether you can spare 30 minutes before the event to mark out the course, or spend the morning as a marshal … every little helps!