Registration is open
Adults 10K race
- £25 per runner
- Entrants must be 15 or older
- £15 per runner
- Entrants must be 12 or older
Children’s 1 mile fun run
- £10 per runner
- The race is only available for children of primary school age (reception to year 6)
- All runners under 6 must be accompanied by an adult (the adult does not need to register)
By registering for any of these races the runner accepts that:
- All participants in the 10K run must be 15 years or over on 16th June 2016 and be amateurs as defined by UKA rules. Any children running in the 5K race, must 11 or older on the day of the race. Any children running in the 1mile kids’ fun run must be of primary school age (This means that they will be attending school from reception up to year 6, on the day of the race). Children outside of this age range will not be permitted to run, even if registered, as our insurance will not cover them.
- The registered runner(s), including children, is/are medically fit to run and enters at his/her own risk;
- St Barnabas School PTA, through the provision of a place in the Run Jericho, bears no responsibility for any injuries that may be sustained during the race or in training for the race; nor does it make any judgment on the runner’s fitness or ability to run the race. If the runner has a medical condition, they should consult a doctor to ensure that they are fit to compete in the race before accepting this place with Run Jericho.
- The organisers reserve the right to delay or cancel the event in case of adverse weather conditions or other circumstances beyond their control. This is determined solely by the race organisers. Entry fees are not refunded, even in the case of event cancellation.
- Photographs and videos will be taken for publicity purposes and images may be used by the race organisers.
Sunday 19th June 2022
St. Barnabas Primary School, Hart Street, Oxford, OX2 6BN
- 8:00 check-in
- 9:00 1 mile race starts
- 9:35 5K race starts
- 9:45 10K race starts
- 11:45 Event closes
For more information, visit race day FAQs.