2021, the year of the virtual run
In light of the current circumstances, we have decided to have a virtual Run Jericho this year.
Run Jericho is an important event to help raise money and improve St Barnabas COE Primary School and the community playground. As you might imagine, Covid-19 has had a big impact on the school funds, so your continued support and donations this year will contribute towards new Chromebooks, updating the school library and outdoor space for the children at the school.
How it works
- Register for the 10K, 5k or 1 mile event and make a donation
- Pick your own route, and complete your run by July 22nd
- Tell us how you did by email or posting your run on social media using #VirtualRunJericho
Recommended minimum donations (please feel free to give more if you are able to):
- Adult’s 10K run (participants must be 16 or over) – £10
- Adult’s 5k run (participants must be 16 or over) – £5
- Children’s 1mile fun run (participants must under 16 years old) – £5
All runners and walkers will receive an email with a numbered bib and a certificate for completing your run.
Show your bib at The Bookbinders to receive 15% off your bill!
Running not your thing but would like to make a donation? Please go to our just giving page.
There is also a Sponsorship form available to download for runners to collect donations for St Barnabas Primary School.
Let us know how you did
Please send in a photo of your run and your route, or tweet your run using the hashtag #VirtualRunJericho. Thank you for helping to support the local children in Jericho!